Friday, March 26, 2021

The BRIGHT SPOT Awards: Day 025

Friday, March 12, 2021

Recipient:
Teresa C., Whole Foods, Belmar

I've stopped by the store on my way home from work because the blizzard of the century is heading our way and we need eggs and something else but I didn't make a list which means I'm relying on my capriciously selective memory and I have paused a few steps away from the checkout line to see if those missing items will bob up to the surface and while I am enjoying this foray into my rich inner life I do not notice right away the woman at the register trying to get my attention which she must have been doing for quite some time because when I finally snap back to reality she is WAVING HER ARMS in a big sweeping gesture as if she's trying to flag a passing ocean liner.

We both got a hearty laugh out of that one, so she wins.




 

No comments: