Thursday, February 25, 2021

The BRIGHT SPOT Awards: Day 001

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Recipient(s): 
Alex and Allie at Starbucks / King Soopers, University

My intention was to use my Starbucks reward points to get a beverage and then buy a breakfast sandwich. I gave my order for a bacon gouda sandwich and the most expensive coffee drink I could cobble together in a size that wouldn’t make me ill to consume. Alex and Allie then let me know about a special they had going – free drink with any breakfast sandwich! They helped me save points and provided friendly service. Win-win.

I handed them the award. Well, it was a slip of cardstock hand-stamped with a design I created myself and the following sentiment written inside:

Thank you for being a bright spot in my day.
Wishing you all good things,
Michelle

Thoughts:
Momentum rocks! The day I had the idea was the same day I handed out my first award. It’s a good start.
Even a little gesture can make a big impact.
Cultivating an appreciation for small joys opens up innumerable opportunities for happiness.





No comments: