Saturday, March 4, 2023

The BRIGHT SPOT Awards: No. 061

Friday, August 6, 2022


Recipient:
Stephen @ Best Buy, Glendale





[Author's Note: It had been months since I had given an award. I wanted to catch up with the writing bit before recommencing, but I was too busy being a workaholic at my new gig. (More on that another time.) Ah, best laid plans.]

Moratorium on BSAs be damned!
He was just that good.

Stephen with a PH. My favorite kind of salesperson. Personable. Intelligent. Knowledgeable.

I needed a dual monitor setup for my home office for those times when I needed to work remotely, and he guided me to a screamin' good deal on a couple of screens while holding up his end of a conversation that included the meaning of life and the comparative value of knowledge that comes easily versus that which has to be acquired via sheer grit.

I am sitting in front of those devices now, writing in the easy comfort of a great deal of visual real estate, thanks to Stephen at Best Buy.


No comments: